All about Tubes, Tube Circuits, Tube Gear

Friday, February 7, 2014

Stratocaster Building (1)

Hi again.
Haven't posted on the blog for a while, due to many other matters, including the winter storms etc.

I'm on a stratocaster building cycle for some reason,
so I thought I would post some pics and talk a bit about how much fun it is to build musical instruments.

First of all, while we are talking about guitars, I really want to recommend a couple of youtube videos which I think are really awesome, one is on how to tune your guitar (not so simple as you think),
and the second is on how to setup a stratocaster for floating tremolo operation so that it stays in tune!

If you like strats watch these great videos:



And how to set up your strat tremolo bridge here;
 


After this,

No comments:

Post a Comment